Ozark Mountain Christian Writer’s Retreat!
Dates – October 18-20, 2019, Friday, 6pm – Sunday, 12 noon
Location – Ozark Mountain Farmhouse (home of Jeff and Bev Kinley)
12 miles north of Harrison, AR on Hwy 7 (address given upon registration)
Cost – $600 (includes, lodging, all meals, writer’s journal, all sessions) $100 non-refundable deposit required.
5 Sessions – Invest in your writing career in a picturesque, peaceful environment! A weekend filled with teaching, discussion, networking, information, and inspiration!
Topics Covered –
– Crafting Your Personal Philosophy/Ministry of Writing.
– What Difference Does It Make That You are a “Christian Writer?”
– A Book-Writing Template – Where to Start and How to Know You’re Finished.
– How to Pitch to a Publisher.
– Pushing Yourself to Become the Best Writer You Can Be.
– Enhancing Your Creativity.
– The Role of Literary Agents – Option or Necessary?
– How Important is Social Media and Platform?
– Expanding Your Influence through Writing.
– Overcoming Insecurity as an Aspiring Author.
– Following Your Heart vs. Adhering to the “Writing Rules.”
– The Importance of Networking and Collaborating with Other Writers.
– Developing a Writing Schedule – Discipline and Balance with Your Work, Family, and Literary Self.
– Discouragement, Doubt, and the Nagging Urge to Give Up.
Fly in to Branson, MO (30 min), Springfield, MO (90 min) or Little Rock, AR (3 hrs)
Accommodations – Two bedrooms with double beds. Two additional bedrooms with two twins each. Room with a friend or come alone and make friends! Selection and preference of rooms based on order of registration.
This exclusive retreat is limited to the first six who register.
You have the option below of paying the only the registration fee ($100), half tuition ($300) or the full tuition fee at this time ($600). The remainder of your tuition is due two weeks prior to the retreat.